The Holiday Gift Contest is Back for 2022!

If you remember our Holiday Gift Contest from the past couple of years, it is back! We want to see what Holiday Gifts you are creating with your Tormach equipment. The main difference is that this year the contest will reside in our Forums.

To enter your project:

1. Create a post in the category of the machine that you used to build the project. Include photos and files if you are willing to share them - enter by December 31, 2022.
  2. Be sure to tag your post with “holiday-gift” available in the tag dropdown.
  3. Our moderators will choose the finalists and create a poll that will allow you to come back and vote for your favorite project.
  4. The winner will be declared in January and receive a $250 store credit :money_mouth_face:

Some examples of entries from last year’s contest are below:
Number15
Number16
Number11
Number9
Number8
Number1
Number4

3 Likes

I could not find this tag!

do we post in this thread or is there al ink to t e correct one?

Hi Lane,
Try typing holiday-gift in the tags area and it should show up as you type. Give that a try and let me know if you still can’t get it to work.

Thanks for making awesome stuff with your Tormach equipment - I can’t wait to see your entry!

Becky

Hi Nathan,

You would be going under the Tormach machine that you used to make the project, and then starting a new thread or topic there. Be sure to tag with holiday-gift - that is how we are seeing which projects are being entered in the contest. If you don’t see the tag in the dropdown - start typing holiday-gift and it should show up.

Let me know if you have any more questions. We can’t wait to see your entry!

Becky

done… at least I think it is haha

1 Like

I tried and it would not allow any additional tags. Or maybe I don’t understand where you set tags at.

No sweat - we added the tag to your post for you! Sorry it was a struggle.

1 Like