15L looses reference in the middle of a program and trashing tools

My 15L lost it’s zero last night and killed a boring bar. I really didn’t know what to think about it so I re-zeroed and carried on. Tonight it trashed a $250 face grooving tool. Now my feelings are really hurt. Any ideas. I can’t trust it now so I’m out of business until I figure it out.

Huh
Any change to post processor? Strange G coordinate slipping in somewhere?
One thing I did after I had my 15L for a while was move the E stop button on the keyboard platform.
It is extremely easy to actuate even though the button isn’t pushed in. Hair trigger. The one on the cabinet you can’t do much about but avoid it. Is that what is happening or is it just going off on it’s own? Might also check reference switches, clean them. Mine would get gummed up with coolant. I eventually trashed those for dial indicators and manually reference. Don’t know if replacement switches are any better.

On a side note, do you have the new X stepper motor with the integral brake? It is PN 35432. You can look on the website to see what the connector box looks like. Would you look at the C1 contactor in the cabinet and see if one wire 328 or 329 is in one of the top terminals and if 328 or 329 is in one of the lower ones? And in which order and terminals for me? Ordered a new stepper as the early models didn’t have the brake.
thanks

One other thing, check the pulleys on the ball screws. Inside are cone washers and there are 4 clamping screws on the top. If those are loose, then the pulley can slip under quick movement.